Events

"Papi Chulo"

February 28, 2018 at 06 PM - Krause Gallery

As a relatively the latest convert towards the world

Posted by abstemious On February 7

Send Message View Discussions

As a relatively the latest convert towards the world connected with multiple ear piercings, it's got taken me a tad to discover my footing in the extra components category. I'm anyone who wears more or less the very same jewelry everyday, so having more places to place that charms was proving a little daunting.
After tiring on the placeholder earrings that i chose pertaining to piercing needs, I decided it had been time that will branch out and about. I was seeking a tiny color to help offset the actual gold in addition to sparkle of pandora disney charms my alternative earrings, that is how I appeared browsing as a result of Alison Lou's pieces. One associated with Lou's signatures is actually enamel detailing in a very rainbow's worth of colors, but POST kept coming back to this particular pretty lilac type. It's understated enough to help wear every day and this purple skin tone complements the particular mainstay colors of our wardrobe.
I purchased two so I possibly could wear them being a pair, or to link just one in solo having a different earring. Who knew you can have so great with like tiny bracelets?

Report this discussion

Replies to This Discussion