Events

journey I've adopted routines

Posted by DMT On February 9

Send Message View Discussions

If there is one thing about exercise that can drastically enhance boredom Daryl Janmaat Netherland Jersey , kill motivation and slow down progress, it's sticking to a meticulous exercise routine for a long time.

Even the name itself, ROUTINE, brings up images of doing the same old thing day in and day out. It's the daily grind, the same old hat Daley Blind Netherland Jersey , the another-day-another-dollar approach.

Weeee such fun! NOT.

Through my fitness journey I've adopted routines from time to time and each time I do I find things inevitably slow down.

There have also been stretches of time when I have thrown the idea of sticking to a routine out the window. Each workout was like a breath of fresh air, refreshing, nourishing and invigorating.

The routine free workout offers HUGE benefits. Boredom is killed off and tossed out with the rest of the mental garbage. With constant fresh exercise methods it's always a new experience for both body and mind.

The second benefit is that routines need many factors to be in place. You need the right equipment, at the right time and in the right sequence. In short as long as nothing changes (like a treadmill breaking down or a missing stopwatch) you're fine. Of course life doesn't like to keep things the same and so sticking to a strict routine is a certain invitation for stress.

Quite possibly one of the biggest reasons to kill off routine is to avoid injury and gain a better all-around level of fitness. There is no such thing as a routine that does it all; if your effort focuses in one area you'll lose in another. That's fine if you want your fitness to be all about power lifting or marathon running, but for many fitness enthusiasts we don't want to be the world's strongest dead lifter if it means we can hardly sprint up a few flights of stairs.

By constantly varying what you do in a workout Bruno Martins Indi Netherland Jersey , you stand a much better chance at covering all of your bases so that fewer holes are left waiting to be filled in.

I much more prefer to follow a plan instead.

My workouts are kind of like filling in a coloring book, rather than a strict paint by numbers.
I have the basic exercises like chin ups and push ups. The plan is to do chin ups and push ups with each session, but I get to fill in the lines however I want. Some days I do them fast, some days I do them slow. Other day's it heavy, others it's all about being light.

The foundation is the same Blank Netherland Jersey , but the rest of the building is different each time. It's much more fun and rewarding than just building the same thing day after day.

Give it a try, I promise it'll light a fire in unexpected places!

Ding-Dong the routine is dead!

I'm also a big fan of workouts that take little time and less energy and yet provide huge results. As a free service I send out these workouts weekly through The Fit Rebel Free Press.

To get started simply sign up for free at http: and also recieve the free e-course; about working out half as much and gaining twice the benifits!

Be fit and live free,

Matt Schifferle

Author's Resource Box

Your FREE Report Exposing some of the dirty tricks fitness marketers use to get you to buy their junk is waiting for you at http: !

Article Source:

Maintaining a diet and living through a healthy lifestyle is one choice each one of us thrives to live. We all want a healthy body and mind that syncs with the soul and lets us breathe in peace. The cells in our body are delicate and there is an essential need to look after its repairing, working out and maintenance every now and then. Therefore there is a need to have best health supplements which take care of our body needs and keep our health in check even if we miss out on meals.

Best health supplements come into use when your body does not work out much and is in need of cell exfoliation, nourishment and restoration of health. They have some of the best ingredients which are very necessary for the smooth functioning and healthy living. The concentrates present in the best health supplements restores the necessities in our body and maintains them to keep a balance in our life. Best health supplements are built with extracts of natural fruits and vegetable ingredients which are very useful in the nourishment of our bodies and helps keep the health quotient in check. Kyäni Nitro health supplement is built with the unique noni concentrates which are life to your body cells. They are the Nitric Oxides which help in the maintenance of your body cells at time when you cannot maintain a healthy diet. It repairs the cells from within.

Through the development and use of the extracted ingredients like Magnesium Bas Dost Netherland Jersey , Zinc, Chromium and Niacin the Kyäni Nitro health supplement is developed which helps in defending, repairing and maintaining of every cell in the body. Due to the hard life and daily rush in our busy lives it becomes impossible to take good care of our skin and the dead cells always have a high ratio to stick to our body. The constant exfoliation and providing of necessary nourishment is missing and so the skin has many dead cells lying in our body. The Kyäni Nitro health supplement helps in rejuvenation of the skin by providing the needed nourishment and also restoring the cells. It repairs the cells from within to give it a new life and makes it healthy and glowing. The dead cells are repaired within days of having the best health supplement and you will be able to see the effects pretty soon.

The Kyäni Nitro health supplement is one of the best health supplements which feeds our bodies with a proprietary blend of noni concentrate which increases the body’s natural production of Nitric Oxide. Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys 

Report this discussion

Replies to This Discussion